Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge-- Stand and Salute!


Happy Summer Everyone!

Today is another wonderful day at Scrappy Mom's! We are having another Terrific Tuesday Challenge. This weeks challenge is to use the cricut cartridge Stand and Salute.. or any other cartridge in which you can make something super patriotic. I was wanting to do the liberty bell FOREVER and noticed that it is very popular these days. There are so many different takes on it so I decided to put mine on a wobble to make it a little unique. Thanks to LIZ I broke out my brand new Tim Holtz embossing folder for the top of the bell. The real liberty bell has wood EXACTLY like this. Thanks Liz... and of course I used the brand newYankee Doodle Dandystamps for the sentiment.

I am especially excited because as you read this I will be on a plane to my hometown and going to see Lady Liberty herself!!!! It will be an AMAZING way to ring in the Fourth of July. So I wish you and yours a wonderful Fourth..I cannot wait to see my family and get create some amazing memories!! Happy Fourth to you ALL!!!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Have a fantastic vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card..I must get that embossing folder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome card sweetie...love the shape too! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the liberty bell, Tammy! Nice shaped card as well. I hope you are enjoying yourself in your hometown on vacation! :) ~Jen
    http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete