Thursday, October 23, 2014

Scrappy Mom's Stamps October Release






Happy Friday!
We are so excited to announce the release of our two new brand new stamp sets here at Scrappy Mom's! We hope you will just love the new Merry Kissmas &  Do or Diet Sets!

Please join us all week as we showcase our cards and projects with these new stamps. Today I made this little card with cuts from the Silhouette Store!This would be so fun to send to a girlfriend!

I hope you are all enjoying the Fall season. I have to say, I have been crazy busy working, and adjusting to my  move but I sure do love IDAHO!!! It is absolutely amazing!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!




 








3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh loving that pie! This is fabulous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the sentiment!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the shape of the card and fits in with the sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete