Monday, December 16, 2013

Scrappy Mom's Christmas TTC


Hi Friends,

Welcome to a Christmas Terrific Tuesday Challenge here at Scrappy Mom's! We hope you will all join us by linking up your Christmas projects HERE!

Today I made this cute little Santa from the Silhouete Store. It was so fun and easy to make. I used the sentiment from our brand new Subway Art set by masking off the other sentiments. It was so super easy!

I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season and thanks so much for stopping by!!!



3 comments:

  1. He is sooooooooooooo cute!! I love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, your Santa is darling Tammy! I love the fun twine you added:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to pop over and Wish you a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with Family & Friends!!
    Big hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete