Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scrappy Moms Sneak #2- Get Well Soon!

Hello Friends!
 Thank you so much for stopping by to see all of our creations with our brand new sets here at Scrappy Mom's!

Today I decided to make a fun Get Well card. I don't know about you but there is nothing worse than NOT having a GET WELL or Sympathy card when you need it and I NEVER have them. I love FROM THE INSIDE OUT because there are so many go to sayings. I used the same set for the inside of my card as well. I used the smiley cards cartridge for the bandaid and of course some Bakers Twine for the bow.

I love that this can be used for a "male" or "female". Thanks again for stopping by! We hope you are loving all the previews and PLEASE join us for a Terrific Tuesday Challenge this week at Scrappy Mom's!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment