Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scrappy Mom's Release and Sale!

Hi Friends!

We are so very excited to introduce our brand new Goosebumps stamp set here at Scrappy Mom's!!! We have anticipated this release for weeks... and are so very sorry for the delay but we hope you will be as excited as we are.... Can you believe it is September already? Before you know it you will be toting around your little trick or treaters.

We are offering FREE shipping here at Scrappy Mom's until 9/16/12. Take advantage of this amazing offer on all the products we carry. Today I decided to make a super cute Shape card using the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I LOVED this witches boot and just knew I had to make a shape card with it. I have seen it done before but I added my own paper and of course our unique Ghoulish Greetings sentiment from the super adorable Goosebumps set.

Please make sure to check out our blog all week for super cute Halloweeny surprises and maybe even a few treats along the way! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

3 comments: