Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge- Summer Vacation



Hi Friends,

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge here at Scrappy Mom's. This week we decided to use the theme Summer Vacation. We hope you will all join us in this fun challenge.

I decided to make a little suitcase since this is what reminds me of Summer most. There is nothing more exciting than planning that fun summer trip. I download this cute cut from Cre8tive Cutz. It was so much fun.

I hope your summer is off to a great start. I have not slowed down since my daughters special olympics and fashion show events!! I am hoping summer will be the time to slow down, read some really good books and RELAX...

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy....I absolutely LOVE this!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this last week, Hmmm This is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete