Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Sneak Peak #1-- Yankee Doodle Dandy




Hello Friends!

Today is a super exciting day at Scrappy Mom's! We are releasing two Brand New Sets... Yankee Doodle Dandy and Good Eats! We hope you will love them as much as we do! We had to have something to celebrate not only our Country's Freedom but our Hero's as well! We also have a fun little summer set to go along with all the Fruits and Veggies that are around this time of year!

Today for my card I just HAD to use this new SVG cut. I absolutely LOVED these little kids. I thought they would compliment this new sentiment perfectly. This stamp is from our brand new Yankee Doodle Dandy set!! To continue on with the Birthday celebration at Scrappy Mom's Stamps... we are offering FREE shipping from now until the end of the month on ALL orders. We hope you will enjoy this little treat!

Please be sure to take a stop and see ALL of the designers and their adorable works of art!

Have a wonderful weekend and a beautiful Father's Day!


13 comments:

  1. I think I'm in LOVE with Good eats! my last blog post I put on a computer generated sentiment saying "to a fungi" with a mushroom. Lol, now I don't have to make them on my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, what an adorable svg file...so sweet! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Tammy AND the new stamps!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Love the new stamps!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! We used the same sentiment, lol! Great minds and all that! ;)

    {{HUGS}}
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card! And the sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo stinkin' cute! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a SWEET card!!! Love the star shape!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wow I love this card! I think its one Of my favorites from you! Great job Girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just Love your Card!!! :0)Love the Star Shape.
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card - what an adorable SVG! TFS!
    {hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, I love the shape and that SVG!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fun card! Love it, Tammy! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete