Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Sneak Peak--You're Golden


Hi Friends,

Here is another quick sneak for you using the new
Scrappy Mom's Sun Kissed set! This set is so summery and fun!

Mel and I went cart shopping yesterday and I was "dying" to use this bottle of suntan lotion to pair up with this sentiment. Once I watched the AI finale I put it to use.I am in love with the Pack Your Bags cartridge!

I hope you all have had a great time seeing all the "sneaks"! Have a wonderful Memorial Day!!


4 comments:

  1. Great card, Tammy! Going cart shopping with you and Mel sounds like fun! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment. My maiden name is Golden and I see lots of cute cards in my parents future. :) The whole set is awesome.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Ally

    ReplyDelete