Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Winners Announced!

Hi Friends..

The blog hop winners have been determined. I used random.org to pick the winners. Thank you to EVERYONE who stopped by! We were so excited to read all your comments!
The Winner of the For the Kiddos Hop is....Debbie.. she said...
"Love the way this turned out. I could use one of these for myself."
Hugs, Debi

The blog hop winner for the Happily Ever After Hop is....
REXANN... she said:
Very Cute Jar and the face is so sweet!! I love it!! Thanks for being part of a very fun and inspiring blog hop and I hope that I can win the stamp set!!...☺☺☺





I will be contacting you ladies in a bit!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy!
    I was so sure that I contacted you for me being a winner on the Happily Everafter Blog Hop....Guess I never did, because I never heard anything back..Or I did not receive the email you might have sent me?

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete