Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Sneak Peak #2- Special Delivery ONESIE


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to day TWO of the Scrappy Mom's sneak peaks! Our designers sure did an AMAZING job showcasing these new stamps.

Be sure to check out our guest designer JULIE at CRICUT CHICKas well! She has some ADORABLE cards!!

Today I made a little baby onesie using the All wrapped up cartridge. I do not make many BABY cards..not sure if it is because I am getting old or what?? That is a real hanger brad holding the onesie up too..

Happy Tuesday!! Make sure to check back throughout the week for more SNEAKS!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card....I just baby cards! Love the soft colours you used! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I make baby cards all the time, between friends and fam, lots of babies! Lol...tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I don't make baby cards either...my group of friends is pretty much past the baby stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I love the light colours. TFS! :)
    xxJenn

    ReplyDelete