Friday, April 24, 2015

Scrappy Mom's -- Mini Messages More







Happy Friday,

Here is another project using our brand new Mini Messages More set! I just love this set because the sentiments fit on just about everything. The cut file is from the Silhouette store!


I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

















































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Such a fun shaped card, the flowers are so pretty! I also love this new stamp set, Mini Messages is my most used stamp set and I know More Mini Messages will be used just as much. Both of them really are "go to" sets. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww missed this one! So adorable....my mum would love this! 💕😘

    ReplyDelete