Monday, January 26, 2015

Scrappy Mom's Sneak-- Shake your Tail Feathers!!



Hi Friends,

Here is my first project using our brand new Fine Feathered Friends set!! I just love this set so much!! The box is from SVG Cutting Files! You all know by now how much of a chicken enthusiast I am so I just had to make this box! I am so sorry it took me so long to post but I have just finished moving and it is a long process. You know its bad when you cannot even find the glue!!

Thank you so very much for stopping by and I am so appreciative for our amazing design team.

Please be sure to check out their projects and cards!!























 









5 comments:

  1. Too darn cute, love that bird treat box! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE project Tammy! I hope you get settled in soon~thinking of you!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little box!!! I love it!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable Tammy. Glad you were able to squeeze in some crafting time.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete