Monday, September 8, 2014

Terrific Tuesday Challenge---Are you ready for some Football?



Hi Friends,

Welcome to a Terrific Tuesday Challenge her at Scrappy Mom's! Since football season is here, we decided to do a FOOTBALL theme this week. Please link your projects up HERE! You will be entered into a drawing to win a set of Scrappy Mom's Stamps!


 Today I decided to make this football shape card from the Silhouette Store! The sentiment is from our game day set. This was super fun and easy to make! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 








2 comments:

  1. I wanted to pop in to see how you are doing my friend! I heard you have moved now. I am sure you are trying to get settled in! I am sorry I will miss you when I visit AZ :( I enjoyed getting a chance to visit and meet you! I know Carri is going to miss you terribly! When you get settled, if you get time, pop me your address....would love to keep in touch !
    Hugs!
    Sherrie K

    BTW, super cute football card Tammy!

    ReplyDelete