Monday, August 19, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge- School Days



Happy Tuesday!!

This week's Terrific Tuesday Challenge here at Scrappy Mom's is a Back to School Theme! Here in Arizona we have been adjusting to the  school schedule for a few weeks now. I reached a huge milestone by sending my 13 year old special needs daughter to school for the FIRST TIME. It has been heart breaking for me but I know it is good for her and something that had to happen. She could not be home schooled forever... We sure do miss each other. I am SOOO thankful for the amazing teachers and aids that assist in her education each day!

We hope you will all join us by linking your project HERE!

This little card I made today was using a file I purchased from SVG CUTS!~ The sentiment is from our School Day's set!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful, Tammy! I am in the same boat as you. My youngest daughter just enrolled into our public high school for her senior year!! She has been either home schooled or in a private school but never public and her private school was very small! She is excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time! So is her mom!! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete