Monday, August 5, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge-- Digi Challenge





Hi Friends,

Welcome to a Terrific Tuesday challenge here at Scrappy Mom's! Today we decided to go digital. It is amazing how many images and designs you can download and color and print these days.

I decided to use this adorable little Campbell's soup kid for this super cute sentiment from our brand new Lean on Me set. I just love this set so much. We hope you will join us this week by linking up any card of project you have digitally enhanced HERE!

I hope your summer is going great! I have been working non stop to get my little daughter enrolled in school this year. It will be her first time EVER going to school and it is way worse than sending off your five year old when they are THIRTEEN. Wish me luck.

 I hope to be around crafting more when I don't have little hands at home all day:0(

Have a wonderful day and WEEK!!! Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, that little digi image is just darling!! Best of luck with school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that Campbell's image, too! Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

    Thanks!!

    Katie A.

    ReplyDelete