Friday, April 20, 2012

Scrappy Mom's Sneak--New Shoes Cure the Blue's!!!




Hi Everyone!

We are so excited to announce the release of TWO brand new stamp sets here at Scrappy Mom's! Please welcome Girls Just Want to Have Fun and Little Critters.

Today for my very first sneak I wanted to make this super cute shoe card from SVG Cuts! This was so fun to make and it goes perfect with this sentiment from our Girls Just Want to Have Fun set!! Please check back all week to see all of our fun and exciting projects made with these two new sets. Stop by and check out the talent of our amazing design team as well. We would also like to welcome our guest designer MARLENE! We are so happy to have you.I just LOVED those cupcakes she made♥

Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. OMG such fabulous shoes love them! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Tammy, I love the shoe!! Gorgeous! ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this shoe is fabulous! Love the animal print and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turned out FABULOUS! I love the patterned paper! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up! LOVE this shoe! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This shoe is amazing! Love it!!! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete