Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge-- RELAX with a drink!!


Hi Friends!!
Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Mom's!! We chose to use the cartridge Pack your Bags this time around. Since all our kiddos are getting ready to go back to school and summer is almost over ( not the case in ARIZONA)...this cart was completely appropriate.

My little card is another shape card. I felt this was appropriate because we have had a hectic time in our family these past few weeks! We could all "RELAX" a little. Our little special needs daughter, Hannah, had a little health scare and we spent a day at the children's hospital along with MANY doctor's appointments. THANK GOD she is okay and she will need to have surgery next month to fix her little tummy. We thank GOD every day we have with her♥

I used the Sun Kissed set on this coconut mai-tai drink.. I think that is what it is? I don't really know for sure. I do know that whatever it is it is probably pretty tasty!!

I apologize for being MIA and I LOVE LOVED all your comments about the little backpack. You surely made my day!

We hope you will all join us in this challenge and if you don't have Pack your Bags anything summery will do.

Carpe Diem!!!




4 comments:

  1. I'm not ready for summer to be over at all! Love your mai-tai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I don't have Pack Your Bags so I used other ;)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super relaxing and fun card!

    My prayers are with you and Hannah! Hope she is feeling better!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Tammy....sorry to hear about Hannah!!! I pray everything turns out just fine!!!

    Another CUTE shape card....looks delish!!!
    HUGS,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete