Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Sneak #2- Raining Cat's and Dogs



Hello Friends!

So sorry for being late in posting my second project! My family and I spent the day at the ball park and we had an absolute "BALL".. not to mention our team won! It can't get any better than that!

My next project is a little dog card I made with our brand new set Raining Cat's and Dogs! We had a lot of requests for a pet stamp set and so here it is! I was so happy I had a stamp appropriate to give my neighbors. Their sweet dog, Forest just passed away so I made this card to cheer them up! He was a German Shepard so of course I had to make a gray puppy. I was inspired by Ruthie, to create this card base using gypsy wanderings! I absolutely love it. The dog was created using four legged friends.

Thank you all for stopping by and hopping with us this weekend! We hope you will check back all week for more exciting projects!



9 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love the little puppy!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! So sad for them but this is sure to cheer them up!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute!!! That little doggy is adorable!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always so sad when a pet passes. Your neighbor will love this card
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the card, it brought a smile to my face.

    www.comicdaverusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Tammy!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute sweetie...he's adorable! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete