Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mr. Potato Head Shape Card


Hi Friends! It is great to be BACK!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for so long... spring break came and went, then I had a wonderful visit with my family from NY, and then my darling daughter had her 11th BIRTHDAY!! Not to mention I have officially completed 4 weeks of P90X with my husband! Boy is that a time COMMITMENT. I have not had one second to post anything. I am SOOOO far behind in my card making. Now I have thank you cards to make and several birthday cards that are LATE...

This is birthday card 1 out of 5 I have to make!! I made this for my little nephew Mason. Who doesn't love TOY STORY?? It is my all time favorite movie!

I used the toy story cartridge and my gypsy to make this shape card and it was so fun. The Birthday sentiment is from the Scrappy Mom's Everyday Greetings set!

I promise to have at LEAST two cards this week!! I just pray I can get ahead on my personal stash.. it is horrible to be CARD-LESS!!

Have a wonderful weekend. Summer is officially here in Arizona.

12 comments:

  1. Soo cute, I want this cartridge for the Potato Heads!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!!!!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!!

    Christina
    www.ascrapbooknook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is THE CUTEST!!!! I can think of several little ones that would LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love Toy Story and my girls watch it all the time over and over! When we went to Disneyworld...they filled up a huge tub of potato head accessories, it was awesome...I think I was having just as much fun as them picking out all the bits...lol! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's too cute! I'm glad to see you back...but with all that working out...bet you look fab, everyone I know that's done it looks hot!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...I cannot get over that one, Tam. What an adorable card! I think Hayden would flip over any of those Toy Story characters. Makes me want to buy a gypsy just for that! ;) ~Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO Adorable Tammy! How was that PX90? Is it doable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love how he turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and soooo cute. Love Mr. Potatoe Head. Me and my husband did PX90 a couple of years ago. It is definitely a commitment but the results are well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete